This is a strategy RPG adventure that follows the life of Luchs. He is an unsuccessful innkeeper that becomes forced to excavate crystals to pay bills. One day, while searching for crystals he comes cross a mysterious fairy maiden who is trapped in a crystal. After freeing her, Luchs gets caught up in an adventure where he has to do battle with monsters and uncover the secrets of the six fairy maidens.
Steven Tarry, who is the marketing manager for Marvelous Europe, said:
“We’re extremely excited about finally announcing Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven for Europe and Australia. Hot on the heels of the successful European release of Rune Factory 4, we expect fans to get lost in this magical experience."
Here are some of the main features of the game:
- Innovative turn based battle system. Movement on the battlefield is indicated by a circle and positioning characters in the perfect spot can allow multiple enemies to take damage.
- There are seven heroines, each with their own story. Building relationships with each fairy maiden unlocks new attacks.
- Game allows you to craft your own skills. Take parting in Free Battles and registering for StreetPass can help you in crafting rare skills.
- The difficulty of the game can be adjusted for newcomers.
- Game features a movie and art gallery to relive fond memories.