Here are some new details about "Fatal Frame: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden." This information came from this week's latest issue of the Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu.
- Game is broken up into missions. You can choose which mission you want to play. When you beat a mission, you unlock new missions. You can also go back and play older missions.
- The goal in the game is to find people. Once you find them, you have to bring them back. Once this is done, mission complete. However, you have to watch out for ghosts that are lurking about.
- Each of the characters in the game have their own reasons for going to the mountains. Their reasons are explained as you gather more details.
- Tracking people is done following their "scent." You can get a person's scent from documents, hair and other items.
- If you find a person's memories, you can use them to follow their past footsteps to see where they went.
- The game is played on the TV, with the map displayed on your GamePad.
- The "touch system" to pick up items has made a return.